- By Shawn Bishop, Communications Specialist
Medical Experts for Media
As part of our efforts to provide resources for journalists who are working on health and science stories, we have developed a list of several Mayo Clinic medical experts.
Besides information on the medical experts' areas of expertise, also included are sample interviews and high-resolution images.
If you do not see an expert in an area in which you have a particular interest, someone is probably still available. This is merely a sample of some top Mayo medical experts who have experience conducting interviews with the media. More experts will be added in the upcoming days and weeks.
Call our public affairs office with any media-related questions at 507-284-5005.
- Alternative Medicine
- Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
- Cardiac Surgery
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Diet & Preventive Medicine
- Gastroenterologic & General Surgery
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Health Policy / Health Care Reform
- Infectious Diseases
- Molecular Medicine
- Nicotine Dependence
- Regenerative Medicine
- Reproductive Endocrinology
- Sports Medicine
- Thoracic Surgery