• By Deborah Balzer

Mayo Clinic News Network Headline 4/27/15

April 27, 2015

In today's Mayo Clinic News Network Headline with Vivien Williams:

• April is IBS Awareness Month. IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) is a common and chronic disorder that affects the large intestine, causing cramping, abdominal pain, bloating, gas, diarrhea and constipation. Mayo Clinic gastroenterologist Dr. Yuri Saito says 1 out of 10 adults may suffer from IBS and provides tips on how to manage symptoms.
Journalists: Video is available in the downloads. [TRT 1:35] Click here for the script.
Pronunciation key - Dr. Yuri Saito: Your’-ee Sigh’-toe

How come SDSC location does not get a holiday reception anymore?

COMMENT

What does SDSC stand far?

COMMENT

Does anyone know when MCHS Eau Claire WI. is having their Holiday reception? No one has posted a date yet that we know of.

COMMENT
@amyfort

How come SDSC location does not get a holiday reception anymore?

Jump to this post

We do, on 12/14.

COMMENT

Does anyone know who organizes these? My department is not on the main campus, but we never get the off site delivery (the other buildings in our area do though). I've sent several emails, but no one responds to me, so I'm likely asking the wrong people!

COMMENT
@jameswopfe

What does SDSC stand far?

Jump to this post

Superior Drive Support Center

COMMENT
@kellybaughan

Does anyone know who organizes these? My department is not on the main campus, but we never get the off site delivery (the other buildings in our area do though). I've sent several emails, but no one responds to me, so I'm likely asking the wrong people!

Jump to this post

Thanks for helping!

COMMENT

Do you know when the Northeast Clinic will be getting our Cookies and Holiday Treats?

COMMENT
@kellybaughan

Jump to this post

Thanks for helping! There are several departments located at the warehouse now who would all appreciate being remembered.

COMMENT

By having the receptions on a Thursday, that means we Sunday-Wednesday people won't be able to go.

COMMENT

Is fruit available at this social? Thank you

COMMENT

Just came back from overnight reception. A- overall score. Good quality cookies, well staffed for getting people through the lines, impressed with the gluten free option's quality. No egg nog and not as much cookie variety as usual, but minor details for the overall.

COMMENT

Just curious, how many cookies and bars get brought in for this? Also I would like to thank Mayo for the wonderful treat!!!

COMMENT

when is SWWI going to have there cookie and bar reception? We got our Christmas gift certificate taken away last year and never got a cookie reception and don't see a date for ours this yr.

COMMENT

Why is Pinnacle providing food and services for the St. Marys reception. I thought the cafeteria group always handled this. Seems weird to out-source it.

COMMENT
Please login or register to post a reply.
women dressed in pink shirts for breast cancer awareness