• By Dana Sparks

Mayo Clinic News Network — Headlines 12/03/14

December 3, 2014

Mayo Clinic News Network Headlines include:

• Whooping cough
  • Proton pump inhibitors
  • Cinnamon and cholesterol

Journalists: The video is in the downloads. Click here for script.

My family and I accepted the invitation to move our primary care to the Southeast location a while ago. We still have not heard anything more about this transition.

COMMENT
@bobbi_rasmussen

My family and I accepted the invitation to move our primary care to the Southeast location a while ago. We still have not heard anything more about this transition.

Jump to this post

I made appointment there last week, the first day it opened… It is up and running!

COMMENT

Our family was moved to this location with our primary. We love our primary, however, it's not an ideal location for our needs. Are we able to request a new primary?

COMMENT

It's excellent! Great staff, great model, great facility! I do wish it didn't sit vacant on evenings and weekends, however. I feel we have a huge need for Urgent Care in Rochester – the Express Clinics aren't enough. Great work getting it up and running so quickly!

COMMENT
@bobbi_rasmussen

Jump to this post

I made an appointment last week as well.

COMMENT
@dteal

Our family was moved to this location with our primary. We love our primary, however, it's not an ideal location for our needs. Are we able to request a new primary?

Jump to this post

I had the same situation. The Southeast Clinic just didn't fit with my work and home location. I called Baldwin and they were happy to find me a new Primary and got me an appointment within days.

COMMENT

This is great!

COMMENT

When did this clinic offer positions? I didn't see any listed on the job postings.

COMMENT
@dteal

Jump to this post

Thanks so much Patti!!

COMMENT
Please login or register to post a reply.