• By Deb Balzer

Mayo Clinic News Network Headlines 2/27/2015

February 27, 2015

In today's Mayo Clinic News Network Headlines with Vivien Williams:

• Lung Cancer Screening Guidelines
  • Winter Blues
  • What Color is the Dress

Journalists: Video is available in the downloads. Click here for the script.

Looks like app will not work for everyone. Says, we need to be a current professional management member!

COMMENT

Robert: Perhaps like Raj, I have not opted-out of using FE, I just don't care to pay for them to do something that I feel I can do on my own. Mayo is paying FE to allow me to access their tools, which would normally be paid for by the user. Their "professional" management uses the exact same software that the self-management uses, and they just do the work for you (valuable to some people). I think it's entirely reasonable to point out that this app is restricted to FE users that pay for professional management. Raj and I wasted our time (not a lot, but…) and many others may do the same because the article is not as accurate as it perhaps should be.

COMMENT

Hi there. I am a full time benefited employee. I attempted to register on the app and its telling me that they cant find my account? Is there something else i need to set up. Let me know. Thanks Leslie

COMMENT

make sure you have some sort of security or anti virus/spy ware on you phone. Phones can be hacked too. This should be a secure app? I don't know about using Iphones to do this. Explain security.

COMMENT

Raj: Benefit-eligible employees are automatically enrolled in Financial Engines. If you have chosen to opt out of the services they provide, then you could be better served by tools and resources offered by Fidelity Investments at http://www.netbenefits.com. Fidelity also offers a mobile app that can be downloaded from the App Store (search for NetBenefits). Your Total Rewards Team

** Comment posted by subject matter expert **

COMMENT
@m039153

Raj: Benefit-eligible employees are automatically enrolled in Financial Engines. If you have chosen to opt out of the services they provide, then you could be better served by tools and resources offered by Fidelity Investments at http://www.netbenefits.com. Fidelity also offers a mobile app that can be downloaded from the App Store (search for NetBenefits). Your Total Rewards Team

Jump to this post

John: Thanks for your feedback. Your Total Rewards team

COMMENT
@leslieleach

Hi there. I am a full time benefited employee. I attempted to register on the app and its telling me that they cant find my account? Is there something else i need to set up. Let me know. Thanks Leslie

Jump to this post

Leslie: As noted above, the app is available to only those participants who did not opt out of the Financial Engines Personal Asset Management Service. If you think you have been denied access in error, please contact Financial Engines at 1-800-601-5957. Your Total Rewards Team

COMMENT
Please login or register to post a reply.
sad woman with depression, loneliness or seasonal affective disorder