- By Shawn Bishop, Senior Communications Specialist
Medical Experts for Media – Thoracic Surgery
Stephen Cassivi, M.D., M.Sc., a chest surgeon and specialist in lung and esophageal diseases, lung transplantation and cancer surgery
- Surgical Director of Lung Transplantation, Mayo Clinic, Minnesota
- Recipient of teaching awards from Mayo Clinic and the University of Toronto
- Basic research focus of regenerative medicine in end-stage lung diseases
- Clinical research foci of quality and safety measures in surgery, and the role of minimally invasive procedures in thoracic surgery
- Speaks English and French
Interview experience with local, national and international print and broadcast media.
YouTube video discussion lung transplants.
To schedule an interview, call:
Media Relations Consultant Traci Klein (507-284-5005)