• By Dana Sparks

THURSDAY CONSUMER HEALTH TIPS

November 27, 2014

racanxious woman with words stress, anxiety, depression written on chalkboard

Chronic stress: Can it cause depression?

Celiac disease

Can foods I eat affect my asthma symptoms?

Thoracic aortic aneurysm

Anger management: 10 tips to tame your temper

I think that I have done this, but am not positive. How can I know for sure?

COMMENT

Can you make a change/addition to the sign-up process illustrations or add another option? I only use a debit card and don't have paper checks or use savings account deposit slips, so don't have direct access to the routing # or my full account # to complete the sign-up. Thank you!

COMMENT

Your debit card also has a # call your bank to getting your routing number and account number.

COMMENT

I entered my information under my MCHS account, will this make a change for my dependents (husband, kids) as well?

COMMENT

Will this be the same for the Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account reimbursements?

COMMENT

What happened to the "debit" cards we were supposed to get for the FSA account so we could do POS charging instead of reimbursements?

COMMENT

@Anne – I called that # on the back of my debit card but that # is for lost/stolen cards or current activity questions/disputes. The rep could't give me the routing # and recommended Googling it or directly calling my bank.

COMMENT

@Colleen – Because the system is temporarily setup to take direct deposit information now, prior to the service actually being available in 2015, customer service is not able to look up your information at this time. If you can't remember if you did i

COMMENT

@Diane – We encourage you to call your financial institution to obtain the necessary numbers so you can sign up. Thank you, Your Benefits Team

COMMENT

@Jody – Yes because you are the enrolled member, the account you provide will be used for your dependents' reimbursements as well. Thank you, Your Benefits Team

COMMENT

@Christy – Yes this account will be used for all reimbursements including the Dependent Care FSA. Thank you, Your Benefits Team

COMMENT

@Debra – If you enrolled in a Health Care FSA for 2015 you will receive a prepaid Benny debit card for prescription expenses only by the end of the year. More information about that card will be provided via the NewsCenter in early December. Thank you,

COMMENT

My bank has been purchased by another and will be changing names/account numbers. Should I enter my current information now, then update with the new information when it becomes active in Jan. 2015 or just wait? thanks.

COMMENT

I use Medicare & Tricare for Life as of 9/1/2014, my group number is no longer valid thus I'm unable to sign up for direct deposit. Does that mean I will recieve a check in the mail for my dental reimbursement?

COMMENT

@diane, i use BOA (bank of america) and their online banking when you click on your account info will give you the information you need (routing/account #). maybe your bank has it too

COMMENT
Please login or register to post a reply.