THIS WEEK'S TOP STORY
Menopausal weight gain: Stop the middle-aged spread
Concerned about menopausal weight gain? Take control of your weight with healthy lifestyle choices — starting today!
Calories in sushi: What are the low-cal options?
Seasonal fruit palette
Iced espresso latte
Three-grain raspberry muffins
HEALTH TIP OF THE WEEK
If you have hay fever, the best thing you can do is to take steps to lessen your exposure to allergens, such as pollen and mold.
1. Close doors and windows during pollen season.
2. Use air conditioning in your house and car.
3. Avoid outdoor activity in the early morning, when pollen counts are highest.
4. Use a dehumidifier to reduce indoor humidity.
5. Use a high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filter in your bedroom.