Started by Dana Sparks (@danasparks) · Mon, Jan 6 at 8:00am EDT
SAVING LIVES WITH GUS: Don't get frostbite!!
Signs and symptoms of frostbite include:
- A slightly painful, prickly or itching sensation
- Red, white, pale or grayish-yellow skin
- Hard or waxy-looking skin
- A cold or burning feeling
- Clumsiness due to joint and muscle stiffness
- Blistering, in severe cases
Read more about symptoms and treatment. Watch this video designed to educate, entertain and deliver lifesaving tips with high-tech mannequins.
Frostbite Saving Lives with Gus