- By Dana Sparks
Taking the turkey from store to table
Former Mayo Clinic chef Richard Johnson shares his expertise and demonstrates how to take a turkey from the grocery store to the table, including how to properly select, thaw, prepare, roast and serve a turkey. These tips could be helpful this holiday weekend.
- Turkey Tip One: Choosing and thawing your turkey (TRT :21)
- Turkey Tip Two: Prepping your turkey for the oven (TRT :21)
- Turkey Tip Three: Avoiding salmonella (TRT :42)
- Turkey Tip Four: Roasting and resting your turkey (TRT 1:31)
- Turkey Tip Five: Carving your turkey (TRT 1:41)
Journalists: All tip segments are broadcast-quality video clips in the downloads.