Dana Sparks (@danasparks) published a blog post · December 17th, 2013
Do You Have #HolidayStress? We'll Chat About That
This time of year can be a challenge and too often stress and depression derail holiday cheer.
Join @mayoclinic, @NIMHgov, @NCCAM and others for a #HolidayStress chat
moderated by @BrophyMarcus from @HealthDayEditor.
Give yourself permission to join the chat! Wednesday, Dec. 18 1-2 p.m. ET
Topics for discussion:
- Holiday stress and the red flags/symptoms
- Avoiding triggers
- Difference between the blues & depression
- Tips to alleviate holiday stress/the blues
- Coping with grief during the holidays
- How to help loved ones suffering from personal losses & anniversaries of loss
- Relationship coping during the holidays
More information: Health Day news release.
If you've never participated in a Twitter chat, be sure to watch this how-to video before jumping in.
We recommend you use a website such as Tweetdeck.com or Twubs.com to more easily follow the flow of the conversation. Questions? Send them to Nick Hanson.
alternative medicine Dr Amit Sood holiday stress stress Twitter Chat