- News Releases
If you live in the Northern Hemisphere, winter is just around the corner and this is the season to double-check for carbon monoxide leaks! Carbon monoxide poisoning is an illness caused by exposure to too much of this colorless, odorless and tasteless gas that can greatly diminish your ability to absorb oxygen, leading to serious tissue damage. It can be especially dangerous for people who are sleeping or intoxicated, and the fumes may be fatal before anyone realizes there's a problem. Here's #SavingLivesWithGus.
Here are some signs and symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning:
MANKATO, Minn. — You've thought about it for years. You've dreamed of crossing the finish line. It's on your bucket list, or maybe it's become ...
Fourth-year students at Mayo Clinic Alix School of Medicine in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota learned where they will continue their residency training on March 17. Also, Mayo Clinic ...
Many people are flocking to the Gulf Coast for spring break. However, toxic red tide algal blooms have put beachgoers and residents on alert. In the ...