- By Emily DeBoom
Mayo Clinic Magazine now available on new website
ROCHESTER, Minn. — Mayo Clinic Magazine features articles that highlight life-changing advances in patient care, research and education made possible through philanthropy. Articles from the magazine are now available on a new website: mayomagazine.mayoclinic.org. Citing and linking to this publication is welcome.
On the new website, you can read these articles and more:
- "A couple's mission to encourage whole-person care blossoms into a Center for Women's Health"
Minnesota benefactors value caring for mind, body and spirit.
- "New technology helps give the gift of breath to a patient in need of a new lung"
A clinical trial helps bring a patient a new lung
- "How a childhood goal of advocating for the sick led to medical school and beyond"
Waleed Gibreel, M.B.B.S., a Mayo Clinic surgeon, returns smiles to children.
- "A physician's love for philosophy grows into a passion for practicing medical oncology to help patients"
Evanthia Galanis, M.D., works to help patients through her role as a physician and her new role as Mayo Clinic's executive dean for development.
- "A bomb blast redirects a soldier's career from serving in the armed forces to serving in medicine"
A student follows a path that takes him from the Air Force bomb squad to medical school.
About Mayo Clinic Magazine
Published twice a year, Mayo Clinic Magazine focuses on the people of Mayo Clinic — patients, benefactors and staff — and the many ways philanthropy advances the clinic's mission to provide the best care to every patient through integrated clinical practice, medical education and research.
About Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic is a nonprofit organization committed to innovation in clinical practice, education and research, and providing compassion, expertise and answers to everyone who needs healing. Visit the Mayo Clinic News Network for additional Mayo Clinic news and An Inside Look at Mayo Clinic for more information about Mayo.
- Kayli Hanley, Mayo Clinic Public Affairs, 507-284-5005, firstname.lastname@example.org